вторник, 18 августа 2009 г.

bronchitis contagious how long

Health Articles: hair drug testing how long do drugs stay in your system how to make awesome friendship bracelets


Bronchitis is a respiratory disease. It is an inflammation of bronchial tubes, or air passages, characterised by cough, hacking cough, difficulty in breathing & expectoration.

There are 2 main types of bronchitis: ACUTE & CHRONIC. Acute Bronchitis is a common disease that commonly protracts for a short time & is induced by influenza, the common cold, or an infection. Therefore, this type of bronchitis is extremely infectious & is inherited by means of cough, sneeze & merely by touching objects which have been touched by an infected person.

The other type of the disease is chronic bronchitis. It protracts for longer period of time in comparison with acute bronchitis. Its symptoms are similar to those of acute bronchitic: cough & difficulty in breathing. However, its causes differ significantly. Chronic bronchitis is usually induced by smoking, second hand smoke, a virus etcetera. In general, it is not transmitted from one persong to another. But it does not mean that the disease is less acute.

In spite of the different causes, the 2 types have a lot in common. Both of them are resistant to antibiotics. The matter is that bronchitis is induced by a virus, and virus infections do not respond to the germ-killing properties of antibiotics. They are effective against bacterial infections (such as strep throat and bladder infections). Antibiotics can also lead to complications, for example diarrhea and yeast infections. More than that, they can undermine your immune system. Hence, antibiotics may cause more harm than good if they are misused.

As long as you have the symptoms, your acute bronchitis is contagious. It you have had this disease for more than half a year, you should have an appointment with your GP to check for other diseases.

YOU CAN AVOID THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE. An infected person should follow hygienic rules. It is an absolute to wash hands regularly and cover the mouth when sneezing.

The best treatment for bronchitis is herbal remedies. They will not adversely impact upon your health as antibiotics can do and aim at the root causes. Herbal cures are effective against both acute & chronic bronchitis.

Take all the necessary preventative measures to avoid the illness. Any disease is better to avoid than to cure.


This is just a version of my post. There is the original -


is bronchitis contagious ?


... and don't forget post a comment.

2 комментария:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ОтветитьУдалить